Parents & Pediatrics
Healthy Beginnings starts at Home
Are you interested in learning more about your child’s nutrition needs, or need support addressing various feeding behaviors, but don’t know where to start? Set up an initial consult & together we can put together a plan that fits your needs.
Newborn Feeding Introduction Package
Are you needing some extra support preparing for your baby’s healthy beginning? Learn what to expect after delivery & how to support your infant’s growth in the first few months of life. Package includes:
- Pre-delivery telehealth consult (done at beginning of 3rd trimester)
- Healthy Beginnings birthday gift- support box for postpartum recovery & breastfeeding
- Post-partum telehealth consult (done within 1st month after delivery)
Healthy Food Introductions Package
It’s messy, it’s chaotic, and it’s so important! If you are wondering if your baby is ready for the world of introducing foods, this package may be for you. I recommend starting initial consultation of this package when your baby is around 4 or 5 months old. Package includes:
- Pre-feeding telehealth consult (recommend doing around 4 or 5 months)
- Ticket to next baby feeding intro class
Healthy feeding starter gift package
- Baby food recipe booklet
- Feeding progression follow up consult (around 8 months- or earlier if you are having any challenges before then)
Nutrition lesson activities for the young learners
Pediatric Food Experiences
Support healthy learning with a 30-60 minute nutrition activity with your students.
After submitting a request for a lesson, you can choose from a series of topics that will be adjusted to meet the ages of your children.
- Preparation time
- Actual presentation time
- List of activities for you to do with children